It’s warming up here in Southern Kentucky and we’ve scraped the char off the grill and started grillin’! The taste of the grill is something we long for in the cold, wet winter months so we fire it up as soon as possible after the frost clears. This is by far our FAVORITE way to grill chicken and it is SO easy! If it’s not quite warm enough for the grill where you live then throw this chicken in an iron skillet and it’s just nearly as good as off the grill. This chicken goes great with whatever veggies you have in your kitchen, just toss them on the grill too!
S&S Grilled Chicken
- 3-4 pounds of chicken breasts sliced thin
- 1/4 c soy sauce (or coco aminos)
- 1/4 c pineapple juice
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2-1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- a sprinkle of cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper
- Mix all seasonings, soy sauce, and pineapple juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Add thinly sliced chicken breast to the marinade and coat.
- Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight (flip occassionally to fully coat chicken).
- Cook on a grill preheated to around 350*F until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165*F.
***Tip! Add 1/4 cup brown sugar to the marinade to make it extra sweet and sticky! Perfect for over rice!